An irresistible duo comes collectively in these Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Cookies. A greater-for-you, grain-free and gluten-free deal with with a lift of protein from collagen.
This publish was created in partnership with our buddies at Primal Kitchen.
A match made in heaven.
When you mix chocolate and peanut butter in a recipe it’s virtually at all times a given it would resort into one thing irresistibly scrumptious! These Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Cookies are that and extra. They’re comfortable, chewy and wealthy and also you’ll by no means know they’re made with much less sugar and extra protein.
Low sugar cookies that truly style GOOD!
These Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Cookies are available in at simply 6 grams of sugar per cookie. To make these cookies decrease in sugar I exploit stevia sweetened chocolate chips. For an excellent decrease sugar possibility you may additionally substitute the 1/2 cup coconut sugar for monk fruit or allulose which might carry the quantity of sugar per cookie down to only 1 gram! Perfect for many who have to comply with or really feel greatest on a low carb eating regimen.
I do need to word that these low sugar alternate options are elective. These cookies can actually be made with common chocolate chips and brown sugar, too. Use what fits your dietary wants greatest. After all, cookies are a deal with.
This publish might comprise affiliate hyperlinks which gained’t change your worth however will share some fee.
Let’s make some cookies!
- The first step of this recipe is to soften chocolate chips, peanut butter and coconut oil in a small saucepan over low to medium warmth till good and easy. You need to take away the saucepan as quickly because the contents are easy and drizzly. You don’t need the chocolate peanut butter sauce to change into too sizzling in any other case it would soften the chocolate chips that you just’ll be folding in quickly.
- Next, add the chocolate peanut butter sauce and cracked eggs to the bowl with the dry components. Stir to mix properly. The dough ought to come collectively properly however is likely to be just a little sticky. That’s okay!
- Lastly, scoop the dough (about 2-3 Tbsp. per cookie) onto two baking sheets lined with parchment or a silicone baking liner. With your arms, type every dough mound right into a cookie form (the cookies gained’t unfold out a lot after they bake). If dough is sticking to your fingers, merely moist them with just a little water – that ought to do the trick! Press a number of chocolate chips onto the tops of every cookie. The cookies are prepared for the oven.
Drizzle with chocolate and peanut butter if you want!
I couldn’t resist splashing just a little melted chocolate and drizzly peanut butter on the tops of those cookies. I imply, you may by no means go mistaken with just a bit additional chocolate and peanut butter! While this step is 100% elective it actually does add a scrumptious and enjoyable contact to the tops of those cookies. Another thought is to sprinkle the cookies with just a little sea salt or crushed peanuts.
A delicious duo comes together in these Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Cookies. A better-for-you, grain-free and gluten-free treat with a boost of protein from collagen @PrimalKitchenCo #ad Click To Tweet
A lift of protein due to Primal Kitchen’s NEW Peanut Butter flavored Collagen Fuel!
The Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Cookies are the second recipe of our grab-and-go collection of recipes that embrace a lift of protein from collagen. Almond Joy Protein Bites have been the primary which make for one more tasty deal with that comprises much less sugar and extra protein!
Why collagen? Collagen is likely one of the most considerable proteins within the body, and Primal Kitchen’s collagen comprises solely high-quality bovine collagen peptides, with 10g of sort 1 and 3 collagen to assist hair, pores and skin, and nails.
These Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Cookies are one among some ways you may take pleasure in the advantages of Primal Kitchen Collagen.
We’ve bought a deal for you! For a restricted time, whenever you buy Primal Kitchen Peanut Butter Collagen Fuel, you’ll get a canister of Collagen Peptides for FREE (plus free delivery)!
That’s a financial savings of $34.95! A deal you gained’t discover wherever else.
Click here to purchase Primal Kitchen Peanut Butter Collagen Fuel – Collagen Peptides and free delivery can be mechanically added to your cart.
Looking for extra chocolate peanut butter recipes?!
- Preheat the oven to 350 levels. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking liner.
- In a small saucepan over medium-low warmth. Combine ⅔ cup chocolate chips, peanut butter and coconut oil. Stir constantly simply till melted and easy (you don’t need the chocolate to be too sizzling). Remove from warmth and stir in pure vanilla extract. Set apart.
- In a medium bowl combine collectively the almond flour, sugar or sweetener, cocoa powder, collagen, baking powder and salt.
- To the bowl add the melted chocolate and eggs. Mix to mix properly. Fold within the 1/3 cup of chocolate chips.
- With a cookie scoop, scoop the dough (about 2 Tbsp.) and drop onto the ready baking sheets. You will find yourself with about 2 dozen cookies.
- With moist arms, press dough to type cookies. Dough is not going to unfold out a lot with baking. Top every cookie with a few extra chocolate chips if you want. Slightly press them into the dough.
- Bake cookies within the preheated oven for 9-11 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool on the baking sheets for 10 minutes.
- Optional: drizzle cookies with melted chocolate and/or peanut butter drizzle. To make chocolate drizzle – soften ¼ cup chocolate chips with 1 teaspoons coconut oil over medium-low warmth stirring constantly till easy. To make peanut butter drizzle – soften 1 teaspoon coconut oil with ¼ cup creamy peanut butter stirring constantly till easy. Drizzle cookies.
*If utilizing allulose or monk fruit the grams of sugar per cookie = 1 gram.
**For a restricted time, whenever you buy Primal Kitchen Peanut Butter Collagen Fuel, you’ll get a canister of Collagen Peptides for FREE (plus free delivery)! That’s a financial savings of $34.95! A deal you gained’t discover wherever else. Click here to buy.
- Serving Size: 1 cookie (made with Lily’s Chocolate Chips)
- Calories: 170
- Sugar: 6g
- Sodium: 70mg
- Fat: 12g
- Carbohydrates: 10g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 7g
Pin now to make later!
This publish was made doable by our buddies at Primal Kitchen. Although we acquired compensation for this publish, the opinions expressed listed here are – as at all times – 100% our personal. Thank you for supporting the good firms we work with thereby permitting us to proceed creating nice recipes and content material for you